Largest Gunsmithing machine shop in the state. Machines/capabilities: Lathe, Mill, Surface Grinder, Universal Tool and Die Grinder, 18” Hydraulic Feed Bandsaw, Specialized Shotgun Reamers/Tooling and Full Complement of Chamber Reamers and Rifle tooling, Parkerizing Tanks, Bluing Tanks, Cerakote Oven and Paint Booth
Most Rifles and Shotguns
- Major parts are things like receiver, bolt body, hand guard, etc. (up to 4 per gun)
- Do not send small parts like springs, screws, etc if you want the “stripped” price.
- Pricing does not include shipping.
- Hard Case required for return shipping. We can provide one for $35 if necessary.
- Class 3 items require copy of form 4 with shipment.
- Some guns require additional labor charge for disassembly (if we have to heat locktite or your barrel nut breaks my wrench)